Scrip Program

St. Matthew Offers Tuition Credits Through Our Scrip Program.

Earn Rebates Via Gift Card Purchases, And 20% Of Rebates Earned Will Be Donated To St. Matthew's PTL, While The Other 80% Will Go As A Credit Toward Your Family's Tuition.

If You Don't Have Children In School, You Can Earn For Your Grandchildren Or Other Families, Or You Can Simply Donate 100% To PTL.

Our Program Is Run Through ShopWithScrip.Com. You Will Have Access To Purchase Hundreds Of Gift Cards To Businesses Such As:

Vendor Rebate %
Walmart 2.5%
Kwik Trip 4%-11%
Amazon 2.25%
Fleet Farm 3.5%
Iron Ridge Inn/The Stand 5%
Bass Pro Shops 10%
Southwest Airlines 4%

Use Our Enrollment Code: E9EB137L3838

For More Information On Scrip And Our Program, Please Download The Presentation Below!
Scrip Program Information
Click To Begin Download